Monday, December 23, 2019

Soul Mate? Twin Flame? Who cares, these labels do not matter.

There's a concept out there of something called a "soul mate". Like most other things there are varying descriptions of what this is. From all of these differing descriptions here is what I believe. A soul mate is a person you come across who at once seems totally familiar and who you fell totally comfortable with. A soul mate is someone who has more in common with you, is more like you, than all others. A soul mate is someone who you have shared previous lives with and who you will likely share future lives with. And someone who is the very best to share your current life with.

Another concept exists called a "twin flame". This also has many varying descriptions and all appear to refer to a relationship that is more deep, more spiritual than a soul mate. One description is that a twin flame is a mirror of your soul, may have actually been the other half of your soul. At some point your soul, your spirit split in order to increase energetically spiritual work within the universe. A twin flame is someone you would be connected with in mind and spirit, and that connection will always exist.

I have heard that the the thicker, taller and healthier a tree becomes the more its root system spreads outward. Which leads me to imagine that the root system beneath the Great Redwood Forest must surely encompass half the planet. There is a person in this place and time that I have spent more than half of my existence with. During this time my love for this person has grown every millisecond. This love cannot be seen in any physical sense, cannot be measured by any visible means. But like a healthy, long-lived tree the foundation, the underlying life supporting its existence has grown and strengthened wonderfully. The love I feel for this person is stronger than the deepest root system that could ever support the largest forests on this planet.

I don't know whether or not such things as soul mates or twin flames, or planet-wide root systems actually exist. And truthfully, it doesn't really matter. Because to the deepest core of my being I do know this. If these things do exist, there is only one person in this universe that fits the description of them all for me. That person goes by the name of Susan Kay Rolfes. Sue is someone I am certain has been with me in past lives, who will be with me the rest of this current life, and will be with me again. She is the only one who is able to raise my spiritual energy to higher levels because of the unconditional love we share. Sue is the only body, spirit and soul that has made my life possible. Our emotional and spiritual connection has become so solid and strong that I believe nothing in this place or time could ever diminish it. That's how it has always been, and how it always will be.

I love YOU, Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment