Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Reboot?

Hello life. 

I am still breathing. 

I did not follow through with my plan. 

I stayed my hand. 

I have backed away from the edge.

I spent much time reflecting on the meaning of it all during the extra time I gave myself
leading up to Sunday.  I am going to give my life another chance.  All the crap is still
there and there may not be anything I can do to fix the past or present.  Somewhere this
stray thought kept bouncing around that maybe I could try harder to change the future. 
There is some sort of law in physics about things following the path of least resistance. 
That is the path I was allowing myself to slide down on.  I know that backing away from the
edge will not be easy.  I will need to find different ways to do things, find different
paths to take.  It will take a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment