Saturday, January 24, 2015

Continuum

I am finding that this has become more difficult than I expected.  This thing called
living.  I have come to the point where every day I think about the gender issue.  How I
have had to spend life as a man, even though I felt I should have been a woman.  I have
been living as a woman for a while now but is it really enough?  Added to this is a daily
consideration of whether it is worth going forward.  Now that I had seriously planned on
ending this thing called living, despite having put that action aside, a part of me still
wonders if I should just follow through.  It gets to be an overwhelming thought process
most days.  Burying myself in work or a book or a show helps temporarily but the underlying
crap never goes away. 

What the heck am I supposed to do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment