Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This Is The End

There had been much more that I wanted to say.  I suppose wallowing in my self pity and grief ate up all of my time.  And now the time has come to say my final goodbye.

The last few days and hours have been somewhat surreal.  I haven't felt that I could share the extent of my depression with anyone, not even with Sue.  So outwardly, for all the world, it has been business as usual.  While internally I have been a train wreck.

My only regret in ending my life is the disruption & turmoil I will be causing to everyone close to me.  But I cannot put this off any longer.  I do not feel afraid of doing this.  I do not feel afraid about what may happen next.  The goal is to put an end to this confusing craziness.

Goodbye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment