Sunday, February 8, 2015

Black Hole

What is tough is knowing, really knowing that there are people that do care about you and love you.  How can I still feel so alone and hopeless while surrounded by so much love?  Why do I feel such sadness all the time? 

What is tough is knowing that there are others out there going through gender struggles too.  They all might have different situations, might be at different places on their journey, and many have a rougher path than mine.

Depression can be so insidious and relentless.  There seems to be no reason for its existence.  But it is there nonetheless.  Deep and dark and constant.  A black hole I cannot find a way out of.

I feel tremendous guilt for being so selfish.  But the anguish and sorrow continuously follow me around.  So strange, but I am no longer afraid.



No comments:

Post a Comment