Saturday, December 28, 2013

About this site

Let me take a moment to explain a bit about this site.

My hope is that at some point people out there in the world will stumble across this blog and read what I have to say.  So if that is you ..... thank you.

As much as I'd like to believe in magic, as much as I'm a dreamer, I do believe that I have a fairly good sense of reality.  Perhaps some people who come across this blog have had some experience with gender dysphoria and gender issues.  Or perhaps you know of someone in your circle who is transgender..  However, the far greater majority of the world's populace doesn't know that transgender people even exist. Or if they know they don't believe transgender is a real thing.  I do hope that people might eventually find this blog..

If my discussion seems too basic or too graphic, I apologize.

Please, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment